CM Women Upliftment Scheme would be launched on PM’s birthday on 17th September With an aim to make middle-class women an economic pillar of their family, particularly in the social scenario of post-Corona time, Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani has expressed a firm resolution to introduce a revolutionary ‘Chief Minister Women Upliftment Scheme’ in Gujarat.
Gujarat government has announced ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana’, under which quite 10 lakh women are going to be given loan at zero per cent rate of interest . This Yojana are going to be launched by State Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on 17 September which is that the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The government has allocated Rs. 175 crore allow this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2021
Rupani government committed to make Gujarat’s women power self-reliant and self-sufficient, More than 1 million mothers and sisters in the state will be given loans at 0% interest to start their own small business, home industry, business.
50,000 women from rural and same number of women from urban areas will be covered in this scheme. The scheme will be executed at rural side by Gujarat Livelihood Promotion company which works under Rural Development department of Gujarat government. In urban areas, the same scheme will be implemented by Gujarat Urban Livelihood Mission which functions under the Urban Development department of the State government.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Official Tharav Link
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2021
All the eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest-free loan online on the official portal . Let us see the procedure for applying for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- Visit the Official Portal of MMUY Gujarat
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link of MMUY Yojana.
- It redirects the candidates to the Online Registration Page for the MMUY interest-free loan scheme.
- It opens up the application form; now, the applicants can start entering his/her personal details like Name of the Applicant, Contact Number, Email ID of the Applicant, Adress details such as State, District, City, and Pin Code.
- The applicant has to enter her SHG Group Details, Aadhar Cards, and other information like Bank Account Number, Bank Branch Name, IFSC Code in the next section.