Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Army Has Released A Short Notification For Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135) Course Commencing In July 2022. As Per The Notice, Indian Army TGC 135 Online Application Will Be Invited From 06 December 2021. Eligible And Interested Unmarried Male Candidates Can Submit Their Application On Joinindianarmy On Or Before 04 January 2022.
The Candidates Can Check Details On Indian Army TGC 135 Recruitment Such As Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Process, Once The Detailed Notification Is Released..
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
NotificationIndian Army Recruitment TGC 135 Notification 2021-22No. Of Vacancy:40Last Date of Submission4January 2022CountryIndiaOrganizationIndian ArmyEducation QualificationRead Notification[quads id=3]
Indian Army TGC Notification 2021-22
- Civil / Building Construction Technology – 09
- Architecture – 01
- Mechanical – 05
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 03
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science –08
- Information Technology – 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication- 01
- Electronics & Communication – 02
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 01
- Electronics- 01
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation- 01
- Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt- 01
- Opto Electronics-01 Posts
- Automobile Engg- 01 Posts
Indian Army Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should between the age limit of 20 years to 27 years as on the reference date. The relaxation for the age may be applicable as per norms if any.[quads id=3]
Indian Army TGC 135 Selection Process:
As the first phase of the selection process, the shortlisting will take place on the basis of cut off marks in relevant field. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidates. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course. On successful completion of training, the cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. Duration of training will be 49 weeks. The direct link to download the notification and apply online is provided below.
The details provided here are based on previous notification. Once after the board released the notification, we will update the details if need.
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 135:
- Go to official website of Indian Army
- Download and read the TGC 135 notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online.
- To apply click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Indian Army TGC Salary
- Lieutenant:Rs 56,100-1,77,500
- Captain:Rs 61,300-1,93,900
- Major:Rs 69,400-2,07,200
- Lt Colonel:Rs 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel :Rs 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier:Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General:Rs 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale:Rs 1,82,200-2,24,100
- HAG+Scale:Rs 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army CDR/ Lieutenant General (NFSG):Rs 2,25,000 (fixed)
- COAS:Rs 2,50,000 (fixed
Indian Army Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online application – 06 December 2021
- Last date to submit online application – 04 January 2022
Official Site[quads id=2]