Bel recruitment 2023 :- a prestigious Navaratna enterprise under the Ministry of defence, is eagerly seeking out vibrat and skilled diploma holders for its 2023 technician Apprentice recruitment. with bel standing tall as an industry leader.
|organisation name||bharat electronics limited (BEL)|
|date of walk in interview||27/09/2023|
|apply mod||walk-in interview|
|WhatsApp group join now||click here|
Table of Contents
- candidate’s domicile must be from southern region (karnataka, tamilnadu, andhra pradesh, telangana, kerala & pondicherry) only.
- candidate’s should process a diploma from a recognized board/university on or after 01-01-2021.
- candidates upper age limit is 25 years. relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates. relaxation of 3 years for obc candidates and 10 years for persons with disabilities.
- minimum percentage in diploma for general & OBC candidates should be 50% & above. for SC/ST candidates minimum percentage in technician should be 40% & above.
- candidates who have undergone or undergoing Apprenticeship Training under NATS or NAPS in any otherestablishment/organization are not eligible.
- candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible.
- monthly stipend will be :- 12,500/-
- selection is purely on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the written test.
- Statutory reservation will be as per government norms.
- selected candidates will be informed through e-mail followed by publishing of list of selected candidates in bel website.
information to candidates
- canteen facility & transport facility will be provided on chargeable basis.
- hostel Accomodation (on shared basis) will provided on chargeable basis.
- no ta/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for selection process.
- candidates must produce original diploma certificates/ marks cards issued by competent authority at the time of varification.
- suppression of facts & furnishing false information will lead to disqualification/rejection of candidate.
- for further information contect HR/CLD Email ID- hrcld@.co.in