Driving license in 30 minutes Online Education to know how to get Driving Liance online now
license No one can get a driving license in 30 minutes, but after the Maharashtra government started making the services of the transport department online, this fact has come and in view of the results so far, aiming to make all the services related to the transport department online in the coming days.
Has come. license1 An online service was started 10 months back by Maharashtra RTO to reinforce the agents who have been taking advantage of the beneficiaries of licensing in the licensing process and licensing process. However, due to this process, the awareness of the learning license, which is not available in just half an hour, is not yet known. In the last 10 months, 13 online services related to RTO licenses have been started in a total of 50 offices in Maharashtra and by the next week, 16 new online service related to vehicle ownership transfer, address change, loan, renewal will start. license According to RTO commissioner Dr RK Rao, according to the information provided by the RTO, about 800 computers have been set up to handle the learning licenses and licensing process in the state’s 50 auctions. Praveen Gadaam told mid-day that ‘Since the end of 2016, online services have been started for the convenience of citizenry to make RTO system faster and modern in the era of computer. There is a facility to pay a simple online form for bringing transparency in the processing licenses or licensing process.
There is also a facility of online payment of fees from online submission of documents to the learning license. Since the necessary documents are online records, it will be beneficial to provide RTO-related processing in future, as well as people who apply for licenses can get an education license by taking up an appointment and giving a physical test and taking a physical license in 30 minutes, people still contact the agent, but online Troubleshooting traffic signal, road corners, driving while driving Dari, will keep things like alcohol limit. Often, the process of obtaining a license by an agent was being used to ignore all this, but now it is not possible. After starting 13 service related licenses online, the vehicle will now be launched shortly by saying that the online vehicle service will be launched. Praveen Gaidam says that ‘we have simplified the process of transferring vehicles through the online service. The citizens will get the benefit of the total 29 online services started by Maharashtra RTO.
Read in gujarati : Click here to view
Step by step procedure to obtain your Learner’s Driving Licence
- Register yourself here : https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/UF/pdfforms/NewLicence.pdf
(This link* should be opened in Internet Explorer only. Ironically, this website doesn’t support Chorme, Mozilla or Safari)
- If this link doesn’t work then go to the following link* https://sarathi.nic.in:8443 (Internet explorer only) & then choose “Issue a Learning Licence to Me” option.
- *While opening up the website you might come across security certificate warning. You should choose “Continue To This Website” option.
- Fill the form shown to you on the system only when the Application Number is generated. Boxes marked with ‘*’ in RED color are mandatory and should be filled in without fail.
- Once you fill up the necessary details, press “Submit” button.Then a message will be displayed as “Your Application is Saved Successfully”. You should note down the Application No. before submitting the form.
- Once done with the Form now you need to fix an appointment for the Learner’s Licence Test. To fix the meeting choose “Appointment for LL Test” under the “Online Transaction with Sarathi” Section.
- After clicking on that Link, you’ll see “LL Slot Booking” option in the navigation Bar. Choose “LL Test For Online Applicants” thereafter. You’ll require Application Form number & Birthdate in order to login to fix the Test timings.
- Choose the appropriate date-time of your convenience & be there with the following proofs along with the printout of your appointment letter.
- Light Bill
- Election Card
- Life Insurance Policy
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- You’ll have to pay Rs.385. This includes your Learning Licence & Permanent Licence for Two wheeler with gear as well as LMV(four-wheeler) NON-TRANSPORT.