Exim bank recruitment 2023 :- exim bank recruitment notification out. the export-import bank of india (EXIM) has released. for 45 posts on the official website of the bank. the exim bank recruitment 2023 applications will commence on the 21st october 2023. candidates who are interested in applying for the exim bank. more information read now please read on notification.
Table of Contents
Exim bank recruitment 2023
|organization name||indian import export bank|
|post name||management trainy|
|job location||gujarat and india|
|online apply starting date||21 October 2023|
|online apply last date||10 November 2023|
Exim bank recruitment 2023- post name
as stated in the advertisement post is exim bank management trainy recruitment. 1. management trainee (Banking Operations) -35 , 2. management trainee (Digital Technology)- 07, management trainee (Rajbhasha)- 02, management trainee (Administration) – 01, total :- 45 post.
Application fees can be submitted online mode via credit card, debit card, or net banking. check category-wise Exim bank application fees in below.
- General OBC/EWS candidates :- 600/-
- SC/ST/PWS candidates :- 100/-
- minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent cumulative grade points average (CGPA) in graduation.
- MBA/PGDBA- with specialization in finance or chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full-time duration, with a specialization in finance with a minimum 60% aggregate marks/equivalent CGPA.
- Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2024 are eligible to apply.
- આ પણ વાંચો :- ઓજસ દ્વારા ગુજરાતનાં અલગ અલગ શહેરોમાં મોટા પાયે ભરતી કરવામાં આવી રહી છે.
age limit not below 21 years and not above 25 years (October) 01, 2023). Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as below. and other category candidates is a maximum age 35 years. please read on advertising.
The selection process for the exim bank recruitment includes the following stages.:-
- online test
- management trainee :- one-year training with a stipend of Rs. 55,000 per month
- Deputy manager :- pay scale :- Rs. 36,000 – 1,490 – 46,430 – 1,740- 49,910 – 1990- 63,840 based on IBA 11th Bipartite Settlement.