Table of Contents
Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Check Details Here
Indian Army has published the notification for the recruitment of candidates through 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course. This year, the candidates who are interested to apply for MNS Course should appear for NEET (UG) 2022. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission.
Indian Army Total Posts :-
- Various Posts
Indian Army Posts Name :-
- B Sc. (Nursing) course
Eligibility criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 ?
Education Qualification :-
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally qualified in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] – 2022].
Selection Process for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course 2022 (Expected)
- The shortlisted candidates based on merit of NEET (UG) score will be called for an Objective Computer Based Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks. Thereafter, the candidates will be subjected to a Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination at a designated venue.
The final selection will be based on:
- Combined merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score
- Interview, subject to medical fitness
How to Apply for Indian Army MNS 2022 ? (Expected)
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army
- Click on the online application link given on the homepage
- Enter your details
- Now, submit your application
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST) by online mode only
Indian Army Age Limit :-
- Born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of online application submission for Military Nursing Service 2022: 11 May 2022
- Last date for submission of online application for Military Nursing Service 2022: 31 May 2022
Indian Army Important Links :-
- Download – Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out