join indian coast guard
Coast Gatekeeper Notice is out. Coast Watchman is selecting for 100+ (Not Indicated) 10+2 Navik GD (Group 01/2020) Posts. You can check Coast Gatekeeper – Indian Coast Watchman last date, download Coast Gatekeeper warning, visit Coast Gatekeeper official site and check other Coast Gatekeeper Opening details.Complete Opportunity and enlistment Insights regarding 100+ (Not Determined) 10+2 Navik GD (Bunch 01/2020) opening in Coast Gatekeeper are given underneath by JobSarkari
Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Batch (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic)
Total No. of Posts
There are total 322 vacancies.
- Navik General Duty GD – 260 Posts
- Navik Domestic Branch DB – 35 Posts
- Yantrik – 27 Posts
- Navik General Duty GD: Candidates Who Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB: Candidates Who Have Passed Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Yantrik: Candidates Who Have Passed Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Born between 01 August 2000 to 31 July 2004 For Yantrik / Navik GD
- Born between 01 October 2000 to 31 September 2004 For Navik DB
- Minimum -18 Years, Maximum – 22 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-Challan
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-01-2022