Table of Contents
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR/RRC) Recruitment 2022: 5636 Vacancies for Apprentice
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR/RRC) Recruitment 2022: 5636 Vacancies for Apprentice : North Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), has a huge number of vacant posts for Apprentice in the designated trades at Workshops/Units such as Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN, Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS).
NFR Total Number of the Posts :- 5636 Posts
Education qualification :
- The candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
Application Fees :-
- Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft or Postal Order
Last date to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2022 :
- Starting date of NFR Apprentice Application Form : 01/06/2022
- Last Date of NFR Apprentice Application Form – 30/06/2022
Important Links :-
- Download – Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR/RRC) Recruitment 2022: 5636 Vacancies for Apprentice Notification PDF Download
- Official website : Click Here