The 2.0 scheme celebrated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi was launched today under which 1 crore LPG connections will be provided free of cost.
The 2.0 scheme celebrated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi was launched today. LPG connections were provided in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath was also present on the occasion. Also present were senior leaders like Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Morya and Dinesh Sharma. The entire program was done through video conferencing.
Gas connection can be obtained without proof of address
All tourists who take advantage of Ujjawala 2.0 will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme without ration card and address proof. He will have no need to show credentials. Families in need will now be able to avail the benefits of the scheme by applying themselves and thus be encouraged to achieve the government’s objective.
Apply can only be done if there is so much in Ujjawala scheme
- The woman must apply
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be a woman of BPL family
- Must have ration card and BPL card
- There should be no LPG connection in the name of any other family member
Fill out the form this way
- First go to pmuy.gov.in/ujjwala2.html and click on this link
- Then there will be a forum
- Download this forum
- Fill out the form and submit it to the nearest LPG center
- This way you will get a connection after your information is verified
The Modi government had earlier given the benefit of this scheme in 2016 as well. Now the government is committed to give the benefit of this scheme to one crore consumers this year.