Indian Space Research Organisation has issued the latest notification for ISRO Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
- Organization : Indian Space Research Organisation
- Type of Employment : Central Govt Jobs
- Total Vacancies : Various
- Location : All Over India
- Post Name : Graduate & Technician Apprentice
- Official Website : www.isro.gov.in
- Applying Mode : Online
- Starting Date : 09.08.2021
- Last Date : 31.08.2021
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
- Qualification Details:
The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ISRO Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.isro.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per ISRO Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.