What is Google Assistant and how is it used?
It is safe to say that we are in the midst of a smart assistant revolution.
What is Google Assistant app?
The latest development of the smart assistant Google, was originally launched in 2012 with Google.
Most Android phones, as well as native Google Home devices, allow Google Assistant users to use both voice and text commands.
How to use Google Assistant
Ok google is on
1) Open your app drawer, and open the Google app, then tap in the corner (hamburger menu) and go to Settings. Alternatively, you can go to Settings> Google> Search.
2) Voice tap on it> Voice is match and turn on access with voice is match. You can also try to unlock the phone with this match, even if you want to use “OK or Google”, even if your phone is locked.
3) Follow the instructions to train your phone to answer your voice.
)) If you say “OK or Google” and it doesn’t work for you, then you’re having trouble, try tapping to return this model or remove this model and reset it .
Google Assistant Features
- unlock your pixel
- Open the app with your voice
- Get tips for vacation destinations
- Search for images
- Your phone call screen
- translation between languages
- Assign reminder
- tell a story
- Assign a new language or dialect
- Use your camera to identify your surroundings
- Interpreter Status
- Record stories with my stories
- Send a text message
- If items are added
- Set kitchen timer
- Find a loan
- test your skills
- Get motivational value
- Plan the route
- Set alarms and wake up routines
- Manage your shopping list
- Jog your memory
- play some tunes
- Set important reminders
- Book movie tickets
- Send this message to voice
- Get more game scores
- Get weather forecast
- Get a news report
- Get positive news